Wednesday 30 June 2010

I need some Nylon toast!!!



As you all well know of [FD] well here a lil blog about the skins which I am in love with because.......they are not perfectly pretty[well some are not & are designed not to be] & that is what me & so many people get off on.
There are all different kinds and when I was there I laughed hard the some things named skins like pizzazz & downer skins loooooooooool what a frigging star xDD some would shy away from name they designs this but.... didnt think twice & just done it now thats one awesome sense of humour here is my piccy of the goth skins pack I had [oh yes & you can also edit the skins too yourself]so here is some piccys of the goth pack skins I,m off to get some more please check out her other designs too..jump on quick...damn ya missed it

No comments:

Post a Comment