Monday 28 June 2010

gHOST tOWN!!!



SO I BROUGHT IN SOMEONE FROM REAL LIFE AND...........ALREADY HE IS ADDICTED TO SL O.0
SO IT LOOKS SL HAS YET ANOTHER AVATAR ADDED TO ITS DATABASE BUT JUST TO KEEP HIM SAFE I ADOPTED HIM TO KEEP A CLOSE EYE ON HIM...EVERYONE MEET JARED...
ok so he wanted to go exploring around here & I am addicted to taken piccy,s & praccy on my photoshop so where better to take him but to "the bryn oh" expo. We packed our suitcases & decided to stay at a B&B somewhere around on that Island it was not to be, kind of a scary place at night but the sim is outstanding what we were wearing. On syd it was mainly from ::Maschienenwerk:: where syd took him too except for hair there is a awesome place with free hair or 1L which my friend caris took me too http://slurl.com/secondlife/TenFifteen/128/91/27 the shoes they were group gifts from magi take shop also my shoulder bag,tie the cases my gloves and dress were from there mainly ten lindens but most of purple & green are group gifts such a quiant lil place :D. My socks were from :::[NEEDFUL THINGS Mainstore]:::™& you know I adore this place very much :DD
I have a thing for teeth skin adore this from theSEA HOLE BTW the hunt is on]lol already I have had many comments on it in world but I like it very much the face & teeth..
ok & i love to accessorize & love me walkman from D,n,Nnot sure if they if they still do it it was many year ago when I was a wee lass myself ;p~~~.
My hair & hair button accessorie is from SYDS and also my poses too which all bundle just is 50L :D.
Earings from TDR.
well thats all for now folks I am all blogged out back to my shopping,photoshop & none other BIG BROTHER..

No comments:

Post a Comment