Thursday 13 May 2010

ALL ABOUT YOUR BITS!




I had to write about my finds as I adore detail. I came across this belt from *KUROTSUBAKI* It has on it,s design flute to a trumpet & musical notes (except for drums lol) but as a music fan myself I just cant take this off now "sato Yifu" makes awesome other designs too like these socks ..omg ..<3 them with a passion :P they come in a few style of animal logo,s elephants,giraffe,flamingo awesome work "SATO" please go check out her place theres anything to everything there...also such sceneic place for pic taken.

The second I had to write about is "In her shoes" the first time I TP there I could not belive these shoes were for free I mean (all designers work hard} but some detail is better than others & "Rachel Boram" what a designer I think I have just about every pair & always tip because derserves it she writes this in her profile * In Her Shoes @ Vignette

" I'm taking a huge risk. I'm making my shoes to give out for free. No transfer and no mod, but they are quality.

Gifts to the community" . She does send out a notecard please read through.

So please tip this lady for her work that she puts out thankyou, also check out her shapes & hair which are free also..

{PINK BOOTS} IN HER SHOES

{BELT,HAT,SOCKS,OUTFIT} KUROTSUBAKI

{HAIR} LAMB

{PIPE) NEEDFUL THINGS

{PINK SHOES} TUPS

{HEADPHONES} BLITZED

{TATTOO} Dermagraphicus Rex!

{BANGLE} STARLUST MOTEL

{SKIN} DUTCH TOUCH

No comments:

Post a Comment